Okay, since I was tagged, I guess I have to do it...
Once you are tagged you MUST write a blog entry about your 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next seven people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I cannot drive if my windshield is dirty. I buy washer fluid at least once a month - and there's always an extra bottle of it in my trunk.
2. I'm completely obsessed with weddings. I love everything about them. I even get subscription to bridal magazines - not because I want to get married soon, but I just like reading about it. I really want to be a wedding planner (for at least a part-time job)
3. It really bothers me when people complain about being in bad relationships. If you are not happy 100% of the time, get out of the relationship. End of story.
4. Long distant relationships do work, it just takes some effort. I'm in one now and I couldn't be happier. It takes strength and trust to make them work - people who say they're impossible don't have what it takes.
5. I love plays and musicals. When I go to watch them, I get so involved in the production that when there is a break in the show (scene changes, intermission, etc.) I start clapping and I get the feeling like I'm about to cry, but I never do. I don't know why that happens.
6. I feel very lucky to have the life that I do. I love my family, and I usually go and hang out with my grandparents on a weekly basis. I also talk with my cousins online mostly every day. I feel that my family is most important. I feel bad for people that have small families or families that don't talk to each other.
I guess that's it... So I'll tag some more people now... YOU BETTER DO IT!
TAG YOU'RE IT: Sarah, Anna, Cole, Melissa, Betsey, tanyajc, and psykoticangel.